Modern Coin Wholesale CEO, Ron Drzewucki has been a professional numismatist since 1984 and a member of Professional Numismatists Guild (PNG) since 1995. A professional numismatist since the age of 15 years old, Drzewucki has for years been a dealer “known as having a superb eye for coins” and “has the experience and discriminating eye to make those important distinctions between grades”, according to the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation’s newsletter. With 200 dollars he went to his first coin show and made a profit. From that point on Drzewucki began traveling across the United States to buy and sell coins. His interest in coins began when he started collecting U.S. Mint and Proof sets.
Drzewucki ran a successful company dealing in certified rare coins and modern coins before joining Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in January of 2005. His experience and unrivaled grading accuracy put him in an elite class as a past NGC Finalizer. Grading rare, silver, and gold vintage coins are Ron’s specialty. Drzewucki was with NGC for 7 years, and was a shareholder for 6 years before selling his shares in May, 2012. Drzewucki has a talent for identifying counterfeits and has taught several counterfeit detection classes and grading seminars. His corporation is an authorized PCGS (Professional Coin Grading Service) and NGC dealer.
At Modern Coin Wholesale, Inc. we deal in all Modern US coins and all Modern World coins. We offer United States Mint State and Proof American Silver Eagles, American Gold Eagles, American Platinum Eagles, U.S. Mint Commemoratives,Buffalo Gold, and First Spouse Gold. Many include OGP (original government packaging). Our selection of Modern World Coinsis extensive! You can find coins for your International Collection from foreign mints such as: Australia, Austria, Britain, Canada,China, France, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland and South Africa, among many others.
If you are looking to invest in bullion we have plenty of options. Our inventory of silver bullion includes Silver American Eagle coins, Canadian Maple Leaf coins, Australian Kookaburra coins, Australian Koala coins, Austrian Philharmonic coins, and Mexican Libertad coins just to name a few. Modern Coin Wholesale, Inc. sells raw and ungraded coins at a low cost, as well as silver bars from Sunshine, Johnson Mathey, and Engelhard available in weights of 1-oz., 5-oz., 10-oz., and 100-oz. M. C. W., Inc. also hasgold products such as PAMP Suisse, Credit Suisse, and Perth Mint ingots available in weights of 1-oz., 1-gram, 5-grams, and 10-grams. Other precious metals we deal in are Palladium and Platinum, which are available in the form of coins or bullion.
- Professional Numismatic Guild #532 since 1995
- Life Member of the American Numismatic Association #4333 since 1989
- Life Member of the American Numismatic Society LM-9055
- National Silver Dollar Round Table LM #78
- Society of Paper Money Collectors, Inc. LM #215
- Central States Numismatic Society LM #578
- Florida United Numismatists, Inc. LM #661
- Georgia Numismatic Association LM #208
- Iowa Numismatic Association LM #172
- Central Illinois Numismatic Association LF #661
- Tennessee State Numismatic Society LM #188
- Kansas Numismatic Association LM #54
- Illinois Numismatic Association LM #157
- Indiana State Numismatic Association LM #245
- Mississippi Numismatic Association LM #72
- Arkansas Numismatic Society LM #75
- Oklahoma Numismatic Association LM #218
- Kentucky State Numismatic Association LM #109
- Minnesota Organization of Numismatists LM #54
- North Carolina Numismatic Associations LM #134
- Alabama Numismatic Society LM #98
- South Dakota Coin and Stamp Association LM #58